[Barrelfish-users] Shared Memory Programming

Daniel Grumberg daniel.grumberg14 at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 13:18:24 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I am programming some stuff on barrelfish, and I was wondering about the
"right way" of doing shared memory programming between 2 domains as
there seems to be multiple ways of doing it. Essentially, my use case is
that I want one process to manage a bunch of buffers (where the size is
not known statically) for another process that would be writing stuff
into them and notifying the manager process when the data is ready. Can
someone tell me what the preferred way of supporting this use case is?

Best

--Daniel