[Barrelfish-users] requesting for Help

Reto Achermann reto.achermann at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Mar 4 10:21:41 CET 2018

Dear Ben,

You seem to be using Linux Mint. Please refer to the Wiki of the platform we
support for building Barrelfish, which is currently: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and it's
default tools.

We are aware of problems with newer versions of Ubuntu, which we haven't
resolved and we will tackle once 18.04 LTS is released.

Nevertheless, please provide us with the information requested by Mothy
including your GCC version, as we might be able to help with this.

Thanks,
-- Reto