[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish compilation error -- missing file

Lukas Humbel lukas.humbel at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 2 11:48:26 CEST 2019

Hi Nelly

It looks like we have missed to add a flounder dependency on the pci
domain. Flounder is a DSL which generates messaging stubs, hence the
header file will never be present in the source tree, but only in the
build tree, it will be generated at
<build>/x86_64/include/if/int_route_controller_defs.h. To fix the
problem properly, please add "int_route_controller" to the
flounderBindings array in usr/pci/Hakefile.

Cheers,
Lukas

On 02.04.19 11:30, DOR Nelly wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently trying to use Barrelfish with QEmu. However, after
> successfully using Hake, the compilation terminated with an Error 1 :
> it could not find the file "<barrelfish source
> tree>/if/int_route_controller_defs.h" included in the "<barrelfish
> source tree>/usr/pci/pci_int_ctrl.c" file. I went to the directory
> that was mentioned and indeed i could only find
> int_route_controller.h, without the "defs" at the end. I couldn't find
> it anywhere else either... Where should it be ? Or if it has changed,
> then what filename should I replace it with in the "include" instruction ?
>
> Thank you very much for your help and have a pleasant day !
>
> --
>

> Nelly DOR
>

> ISAE SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace
> 10 avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032 - 31055 TOULOUSE CEDEX 4
> FRANCE - http://www.isae-supaero.fr
> Plan d'accès/Access map <http://plan.univ-toulouse.fr/#783>

Lukas Humbel