[Barrelfish-users] Question about running ump_bench

Achermann Reto reto.achermann at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 24 10:14:57 CEST 2019

Dear Kangyu,

Apologies for the delay.

That's interesting. To recap, when you set MAX_COUNT > 4096 then the latency
gets smaller. The size of the result array should not have an effect on the
measurements, I suppose.

How do you do the benchmark with just one timestamp instead of the array and
what value do you obtain there 800 or 500?

Try to run with 6000 iterations where you get the lower latency, and first
ignore 2000 iterations and store 4000 timestamps. How does this turn out?

-- Reto