[Equal] [Gea-list] Conference announcement

franziska.vogt at unisg.ch franziska.vogt at unisg.ch
Tue Jan 7 13:33:45 CET 2003

----- Weitergeleitet von Franziska Vogt/PHS/UNISG/CH am 07.01.2003 13:32
-----
|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           Dr Susan Jackson          |
|         |           <s.jackson at fce.bbk.ac.uk> |
|         |           Gesendet von:             |
|         |           gea-list-admin at listserv.wa|
|         |           rwick.ac.uk               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           07.01.2003 11:27          |
|         |           Bitte antworten an        |
|         |           gea-list                  |
|         |                                     |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                   |
  |        An:      gea <gea-list at listserv.warwick.ac.uk>                                                                             |
  |        Kopie:                                                                                                                     |
  |        Thema:   [Gea-list] Conference announcement                                                                                |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Dear All -
I am sure you will be pleased to learn of the forthcoming 16th Annual
Women's Studies Network (UK) Conference, which will be held here at
Birkbeck in London next July (4th and 5th).
The conference is on the theme of "Crossing Boundaries" with strands
that include crossing boundaries in teaching and research; crossing
boundaries of the academy; crossing boundaries of women's/gender
studies; and crossing boundaries of 'race' and 'class'.
Provisional speakers include Sarah Ahmed, Avtar Brah, Stevi Jackson, Ann

Kaloski and Lynn Segal.
Abstracts for papers would of course be very welcome from anyone on the
list, and I very much hope to see some of you at the conference.
For more information and registration form please visit
http://www.bbk.ac.uk/news/boundaries.html.
Please do forward this email to anyone you think might be interested.
If you would like hard copies, or a flyer to display in your
institution, please do let me know.
All best wishes
Sue

--