[Equal] New Normal webinar series grand finale

Seward Linda Jane seward at arch.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 30 09:50:29 CET 2020

Dear All

This week at last is the grand finale event of our New Normal Webinar series!

We would like to especially encourage anyone who missed the previous sessions of the Webinar to join us for Making Lemonade in a Lockdown, where we have invited back all of our speakers as expert panelists for a discussion on what we can do as individuals to shape a workplace culture where glass ceilings are a thing of the past – moderated by ETH Zurich Rector, Sarah Springman.

Wednesday, 2. December 10-12:00
Panel Discussion: Making Lemonade in a Lockdown
Moderator:         Sarah Springman (Rector, ETH Zurich)
Panelists:            Christina Seyler (University of Zurich)
Gudela Grote (ETH Zurich)
Heike Bruch (University of St. Gallen)
Patricia Widmer (University of St. Gallen)
Nora Keller (University of St. Gallen)
Alexandra Cloots (Ostschweizer Fachhochschule in St.Gallen)

More information and registration can be found here<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fsvin.ch%2fwordpress%2fsvin-nccr-digital-fabrication-webinar-series%2f&c=E,1,KtcADOkP7fgK-QhPGFEw82zfS5wP8E0o5X6m6WByJXydrH4lnAiV8xJgRPY3MPgL8O951UtIEyFBtWta2jA4hRZ37ooDir8jUfeVwzCQFihwwgc9L2-tItjD&typo=1>.

Be a part of the conversation and don’t miss your chance to meet the experts in our popular speed networking activity at the beginning of the session.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Your organising committee, Nora, Linda and Kaitlin

Dr. Linda Seward
Communications Officer
NCCR Digital Fabrication

Office days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday

ETH Zurich / NCCR Digital Fabrication
HIB E 25 / Stefano-Franscini-Platz 1
CH-8093 Zurich
Phone +41 44 633 24 33
seward at dfab.ch<mailto:seward at dfab.ch>
www.dfab.ch<http://www.dfab.ch>

Follow/like the NCCR Digital Fabrication on:
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/nccr-digital-fabrication<http://www.linkedin.com/company/nccr-digital-fabrication>
YouTube – www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Eo-Z7D-nrBQU5nyJ8w9cQ<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Eo-Z7D-nrBQU5nyJ8w9cQ>
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NCCRDFAB

National Centre of Competence in Research Digital Fabrication
Innovative Building Processes in Architecture