[ETH Diversity] Do generational differences really exist?

Ochsner, Joelle joelle.ochsner at student.unisg.ch
Mon Apr 3 16:43:33 CEST 2023

Dear all,

Do generational differences really exist?

As part of my Master's thesis, I'm investigating the extent to which the needs of the different generations in Switzerland differ in regard to the compatibility of work and other areas of life.

What is your ideal workload? What life aspects are you juggling? By taking part in the survey (languages: DE or EN), you will make a valuable contribution to the results of my thesis. Your opinion counts!

https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/ochsner_/d643/

It will only take about 10-12 minutes.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
Joèlle Ochsner