[ETH Diversity] Women in Data Science conference 2023

E Vd eva.r.j.vandaele at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:11:11 CEST 2023

Dear data scientist,

On April 28, the fifth edition of Women in Data Science (WiDS) Zürich will
take place. The latest data science related research and applications in a
broad set of domains will be presented by outstanding female speakers. WiDS
Zürich 2023 will feature a varied program with speakers from academia and
industry. Participants, regardless of gender, can have in-depth
discussions, be inspired during mentorship sessions and a networking
reception, and present their work during the poster session. We are also
offering travel grants and free child care to our participants. WiDS Zürich
aims to support and empower data scientists and provide visibility for
women’s contributions in the field.

*Register now:*

https://www.eventbrite.ch/e/women-in-data-science-conference-zurich-tickets-311270186507

*More information:*