[ETH Diversity] male allyship training at St. Gallen

BajetMestre, Eugenia eugenia.bajetmestre at student.unisg.ch
Tue May 2 08:37:07 CEST 2023

Dear equal team,

We wanted to ask if you can add the following message at your mailing list.

            Dear all,

"All hands on deck" are needed to make sustainable progress towards equality & inclusion-including men. But how to do this effectively? At the Competence Center for Diversity and Inclusion, we've designed a new evidence-based male allyship training<https://ccdi-unisg.ch/en/male-allyship-training/> exactly for this purpose.

Our new training can provide you with the knowledge and tools to foster more inclusive corporate culture. For example, you will learn to identify subtle forms of bias that are harmful for all genders, you will reflect on your privilege(s), understand your responsibility as an engaged colleague, and practice allyship strategies. Regardless of your previous knowledge or leadership responsibility, we invite all men who aim to learn and support gender equity at work to join our blended learning approach of self-paced online content and a one day on-site.

Prof. Dr. Jamie Gloor<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAb9nJEBzFaF-EHKUAPp4f6I79VnD1jIgxc>, a leading expert in the field, will guide you on your journey to allyship (funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation).

Ready to learn more? Join our online info event (click below) and spread the word about our training with your male colleagues, family members, and friends today!
15. May | 17:00 | English<https://form.jotform.com/230343496053352>

Best regards and many thanks,

Eugenia Bajet Mestre
PhD candidate and Research Assistant
[cid:image001.png at 01D97CD0.B83D7EE0]

Competence Center of Diversity and Inclusion
University of St.Gallen (HSG) - Dufourstrasse 40a - 9000 St.Gallen
T +41712242986
eugenia.bajetmestre at student.unisg.ch<mailto:eugenia.bajetmestre at student.unisg.ch> - unisg.ch<https://www.unisg.ch> - Campusplan<https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Ho1UowYuZmaVQxoZ2vArYOznQQ2CLQlR&ll=47.430683987572536%2C9.373388650000036&z=15> - CCDI<https://ccdi-unisg.ch/en/>
[cid:image002.png at 01D97CD0.B83D7EE0]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/eug%C3%A8nia-bajet/>