: [Oberon] User friendly & COM:4

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Mon Jul 15 22:40:39 CEST 2002

cglur at onwe.co.za wrote:

> Douglas G. Danforth wrote:
> > I have a goal and that is to take a form of Oberon (currently Native)
> > and strip it to a "bullet proofed" form ...

> In what way does n-o V2.3.6 not meet your requirements ?

Much too complex for commsumer use.
(I can use it just fine but I'm not an average computer user)

Oberon has never been "marketed" to the American public.  But
in order to do that it must meet some very basic requirements
of simplicity and reliability.  A three button mouse will not
be saleable.  BlackBox has done a good job in circumventing
mouse interclicks.

-Doug