[Oberon] connect to ISP via dialup PPP with BlueBottle, how ?

wdbh sequitur at sonic.net
Sun Jul 21 08:02:11 CEST 2002

  Hello.

  The months are flying by but I still haven't figured out
how to connect to the internet via dialup PPP to my ISP
with BlueBottle.

  Here is my latest Aos.Par:

  BootVol1="AOS AosFS IDE2#04"
  AosFS="AosDiskVolumes.New AosDiskFS.NewFS"
  Boot="AosDisplayLinear"
  Init="bb1741b8024fcd10b8014fb91701cd10268b4d28268b552a"
  DWidth="1024"
  DHeight="768"
  DDepth="16"
  DMem="2048"
  Boot1="AosKeyboard;AosMousePS2"
  Boot2="WMDecorate.Install;WMStyle.Install;WMM.OpenMenu"
  Boot3="Autostart.Run"
  LinkDevice="Unknown"
  LocalIP="0.0.0.0"
  LocalName="localhost"
  Domain="sonic.net"
  DNS0="208.201.224.11"
  DNS1="208.201.224.33"
  CacheSize="1000"
  APM="0"

  Would someone please tell me what is the simplest way
for me to tell if this is correct or not?

  I seem to recall that in N.O. there was a file named
Oberon.text that was involved.

  If so, what is the difference between the two different Oberons that
appear to be available on the BlueBottle menu.

  Do they both use the same Oberon.text?

  Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated!

  I would like to be spending much more time on BlueBottle
but, as a practical matter, I cannot do that unless
I can be connected to the internet while I am running
BlueBottle.

  Thank you.

  Bill