[Oberon] suggested code change

Charles Angelich cangelich at famvid.com
Tue Aug 13 09:04:54 CEST 2002

I have a suggestion for a minor code modification in System.Mod.

When using the "\d" option for "System.Directory *.Tool\d" this
code spaces and wraps the long line to fit the System track viewer
and is easier to read IMO.  I wanted to TAB the data into  columns
but when I tried it became obvious that Oberon10.Scn.Fnt is a
`kerned' font with uneven spacing for chars.

This is actually better since it fits the available space where the
tabbed lines would've hidden even more of the data than the
existing method does.

ASCIITab.Tool
	 10.08.2002 06:33:25	  455
Applications.Tool