[Oberon] ETH N-O Native/Beta directory display

Charles Angelich cangelich at famvid.com
Sat Aug 17 21:56:35 CEST 2002

Hello Chris -

On further reflection and with more tweaking I think I've
come up with a more satifisfactory solution to your request
to sort Oberon directories using reverse order by date.

This has bee surprisingly useful here on my system which means
we can both enjoy this minor alteration. :-)

fwiw I took the time to count the chars allowed to display within
the system and user tracks when using the VGA driver.

640x480 video display driver:
System track = 36 Oberon10.Scn.Fnt chars
User track   = 63 Oberon10.Scn.Fnt chars

Maintaining access to the menu bar commands in System.Tool,
for instance, is a problem and other displays excede this space
with text partially hidden. To increase the usefulness of the
System.Directory display I have made the following changes.