[Oberon] Oberon SSH

Guenter Feldmann fld at Informatik.Uni-Bremen.DE
Mon Aug 19 20:35:14 CEST 2002

|>   How much development effort is needed for the SSH server side ?
|>   Is there an ongoing development in this regard ?

In the next release (1.2) all algorythms needed for a server side
implementation
will be finished (MD5, RSA, DSS). Then the crypt library would be not a
problem.
But a server side implementation would also require a shell which has to be
invoked for the client. Such a shell does not exist in the Oberon system. Maybe
the new Bluebottle system will have one, but that's behind what I'm currently
thinking about.

-- Guenter

--
Guenter Feldmann		EMail:  G.Feldmann at informatik.Uni-Bremen.de
FB 3, Informatik