[Oberon] Unicode

Yuri M. Skripkah yurix at i.com.ua
Thu Sep 12 09:54:48 CEST 2002

Hello, Douglas.

You wrote 11 Sep 2002 г., 21:04:58:

DGD> I believe BlackBox already has full unicode support so that
DGD> a port from them should be easier than starting from scratch.

I'm not interesting primary in programming, but in OS.
Because I'm not look on BB. And BB is not free. Besides
BB use host system for NLS ( is this right?)

(* Bluebottle and n-o still have chance be a great.
They rationale, mature, language hybrid.
Thanks for all, who made they!
Two lacks, which I now - a) some non-strictness and b)
it not have  network features (like plan9) - global-wide message
protocol, export resources etc.
b) is another story, a) is consequence of development method -
open source in academic environment. But this method is better,
then anything.
I can't understand why linux hit stream, but n-o not! *)

--
Best regards,
 Yuri                          mailto:yurix at i.com.ua