[Oberon] AntsInFields a1.01

Felix Friedrich friedrich at gsf.de
Wed Oct 2 16:52:34 CEST 2002

Hi Flurin,
>I tried to compile Voyager and ran into the following compile Error. I
>must say it's been a while since I've used Oberon and I've forgotten how
>to jump to the releveant position.
>I'm running Oberon Plugin on Windows NT.
>
>compiling vyGraphBase0
>                 pos   1863  err 152     symbol file of imported module
> not found
>
>Can you help?

Voyager needs an installed Package "Images" to compile. For PluginOberon on
Windows execute "Packages.Install Images.oaf" before executing the compile
commands. If there are errors while installing Images try "Packages.Install
\R- Images.oaf". Anyway, if you already have a windows environment, I
recommend to use the Installer.exe (in
www.antsinfields.de/download/windows) to install everything at once and use
the "compact" option to prevent from overwriting any Oberon registry items.

Felix.
--

Felix Friedrich

Institut für Biomathematik und Biometrie
GSF - Forschungszentrum für Umwelt und Gesundheit, GmbH
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1, D-85764 Neuherberg

Tel:      ++49 89 3187 2436
email:  friedrich at gsf.de