[Oberon] Bluebottle Rage Pro Init String

mcintosh at vima.austin.tx.us mcintosh at vima.austin.tx.us
Fri Oct 25 17:13:21 CEST 2002

I have a Rage Pro 3D adapter on the machine that I am using for
Bluebottle.  This adapter works at 1600 x 1200 x "true color" with
Windows NT 4.0.  (60Hz) Under Bluebottle, it is now configured at
1280 x 1024 x 32.  There appear to be 8Mb on board ram.

I have worked with the Oberon Native install disk for bluebottle.
Using the Configure.Tool, I can set Init environment strings for the
lower resolutions from the ATI Mach 64 entries.  However, when I try
to set up the 1600 x 1200 x <anything> I appear to be in a block
character graphics mode.

Before I go do all the homework to find a correct init string, I
thought that I would ask if anyone else has looked at this.

-- Aubrey

In Morris, Mn, where it is snowing at the moment.