[Oberon] Problems w/mouse 3 buttons emulation on Win2000

Fernando Passold fpassold at das.ufsc.br
Sat Dec 7 19:24:38 CET 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yuri M. Skripkah" <yurix at i.com.ua>
To: "Fernando Passold" <oberon at inf.ethz.ch>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Oberon] Problems w/mouse 3 buttons emulation on Win2000

> Hello, Fernando.
>
> You wrote 6 декабря 2002 г., 18:06:05:
>
> May be You need appropriate mouse driver?
> I was used Logitech MouseWare ( forgot version)
> it properly emulate third button and S3 accepted
> this emulation.
> --
> Best regards,

    Thanks a lot, but unfortunately this suggestion don't work too.
I think that I will have to find out how to configure the S3 to
work with multiple windows in the Windows2000 desktop, so
I will be able to use the Copy & Paste and Resize facilities
from the Windows2000 environment not from S3. Someone
could bring me another suggestion? It's still dificult to
use Oberon System 3 on Windows 2000.

thanks in advance,

Fernando Passold