[Oberon] Program slicing tool

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 17:20:09 CET 2002

Small clarification.  The Linz Oberon system is
in fact Oberon V4.  This is the version of Oberon
that most closely resembles the original Oberon
system.  ETH used to actively support it, but
these days all of the work there is System 3/
Active Oberon.  Linz has done some nice
enhancements to V4 Oberon including a pretty
good post-mordem debugger.  (System 3 had one
in the previous version, but it didn't port
to "PlugIn" Oberon for some reason).  I've
used the program slicer tool and it's really
nice.  I've got both System 3 Plugin Oberon
and Linz Oberon V4 loaded on my machine.

Regards,

John M. Drake

http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/Research/Projects/ProgramSlicing/