[Oberon] Sources??

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 01:17:05 CET 2003

Hi;

I read (and liked) the license, but I can't find the
sources anywhere. What are the requirements to port
Oberon to a new platform?

On a side note: the project is just gaining speed
again but it would be really nice to have an Oberon
producer for TenDRA http://www.TenDRA.org/ . TenDRA
produces Architecture Neutral Distribution
intermediate files (somewhat like pcode or bytecode).
There is support for C and C++ and FORTRAN might come
soon.

best regards,

    Pedro.

=====
---
     Pedro F. Giffuni
     M.SC. Industrial   Eng. University of Pittsburgh
     Mech. Eng.      Universidad Nacional de Colombia
---
Yahoo is powered by FreeBSD    http://www.FreeBSD.org/