Re (3): [Oberon] Version control

Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de
Sat Feb 22 21:39:24 CET 2003

John Drake <jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> By the way, I did manage to get AosFS to clean
> compile under Plugin Oberon yesterday.  I will
> continue this effort since this will also get
> XML running under Native Oberon.
As soon as you manage that you can send me the code.
Then I will try to connect with my WebDAV client from Native
to the server running on Bluebottle.
What I just realized is that XMLParser and XMLScanner will require some
thought.
A XML scanner running an a server and doing an HALT(99) in the default
error handler if it receives faulty XML isn't a good idea I think.
A new error handler could be necessary and perhaps some changes in
XMLParser.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"