[Oberon] Re: USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de
Sun Mar 23 23:20:32 CET 2003

jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com (jmdrake) wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone has managed to get a Zip drive to
> work under BlueBottle or Native Oberon.  Here's the deal.  My
> Windows 98 machine died on me yet again.  However I noticed that
> I can still reach the FAT partiction if I boot BlueBottle from
> a CD.  I can download files to floppies but of course that's
> slow and painful.
If you just want to save what you can from your dead (non booting)
partition I would try to add a second disk and then copy the stuff over.
Whether you do this with Bluebottle, Linux, W98 or other stuff
you boot from CD or diskette doesn't matter.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon