[Oberon] Native Alpha 5.Jan.2003 Feedback: problems with OFSISO

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Apr 4 12:26:21 CEST 2003

Since only my Addendum pops up in the list archive,
I try it a second time ... (without attachment :-)
--
	Bernhard Treutwein, IuK, Ref. III A 3
	Bernhard.Treutwein(at)verwaltung.uni-muenchen.de

-----Original Message-----
From: Treutwein Bernhard
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:50 AM
To: Oberon Mailing Liste (oberon at inf.ethz.ch)
Subject: Native Alpha 5.Jan.2003 Feedback: problems with OFSISO

Hi out there,

I have several problems with the Iso Filesystem:

1. I see only the contents of the vry first session.
   Is it possible that Native does read only the first session
   and ignores stuff, which was put on the CD in a second session ?

2. FileSystem.Mount CD ISOFS IDE2 ~
   FileSystem.Unmount CD:
   FileSystem.Mount CD ISOFS IDE2 ~

of the same CD gets me the following in the System log:

System.Time 04.04.2003 08:25:22
ETH Oberon / PC Native 05.01.2003
Press Shift to configure mouse
Mouse movement detected