[Oberon] TestEditor (WMEditorComponents?) bug.

Vasile Rotaru vrotaru at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 8 20:28:41 CEST 2003

  First folks, thank you for the new release.

 I have not installed the previous one and I am pleasantly surpised by
increased speed. On my old 120 Mhz Pentium it make a difference. Last
but not least, the "components" visually remind me less the "horrorical"
Athena Widget Set.

  As for the bug, it is easier to observe it in the previous release,
but it persists in this release too. So:

a) Open TestEditor.Mod. Replace in Window.OnLoad the line

	AosTextUtilities.LoadUTF8Text

with
	AosTextUtilities.LoadOberonText

b) Compile.

c) Open a big file (WMEdiorComponents.Mod) and go to the end.
(Ctrl-End).

d) Open a small file (AosExample1.Mod). You'll see only a "(". (Or even
that not).

e) Press Ctrl-Home. Now the entire file is displayed.

  Seems like a bug in updating/displaying routines.

Regargs, Vasile