[Oberon] Bug in AosWinOberon

Felix Friedrich friedrich at gsf.de
Sat Jun 14 10:23:10 CEST 2003

Hello Gérard,

The trap you have sent contains some problem with the garbage collector,
some strange adress conflict I do not really understand.
Nevertheless, I have put a "patch" on the internet which _might_ solve the
problem. Please replace the file Aos.exe by
http://www.bluebottle.ethz.ch/WinAos/RecentPatches/Aos.exe  and try if it
works.
But still, from the trap itself I can't see the real problem. If it does
not work with the patch, would you please send me some more details? (What
kind of documents were open? What did you compile etc., maybe some sources
(if available for public) )

Felix. (friedrich at gsf.de)

--

Felix Friedrich

Institut für Biomathematik und Biometrie
GSF - Forschungszentrum für Umwelt und Gesundheit, GmbH
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1, D-85764 Neuherberg

Tel:      ++49 89 3187 2436
email:  friedrich at gsf.de