[Oberon] WebDAV HOW2

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Fri Dec 5 17:36:23 CET 2003

Hi Chris,
I hope I answered most of you questions in
"http://webdav.ethz.ch/nodav/src/no.WebDAV.Tool"
please have look.

> How does all/any of this help me eg. submit and receive iteratively
> updated versions of  Oberon10.Scn.Fnt  ?
I hope now you can image how to do that after reading the stuff above.

> I'd like to see a basic HOW2 designed 'top-down'; eg.
> CVS = control (being able to identify, view, submit, change)
>    version ( how are the different versions identified/accessed ? )
> system (can I use it from my n-o system, or eg. non-graphic lynx ? )
If lynx is a WebDAV/DeltaV client you can use it.

Have a look at the "Use,Example for versioning" section in no.WebDAV.Tool
and tell me what's missing.
Sorry, I would like to write more but right now I have to stop.

Cheers, Edgar
--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon