[Oberon] Web usage

shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca
Fri Jan 2 18:33:29 CET 2004

Considering that I'm often oblivious to the obvious,
here are a few questions about Web usage.  Are
any of these answered in the Oberon Web pages?

Given a URI to a file, is there any direct way of
retrieving the file by http?  I know about
HyperDocTools.Fetch but it needs a link.

Given a URI to an http accessible directory, is
there any way to get a list of the contents rather
than a view of index.html?

How are cookies handled?  I see the command
HTTPDocs.ListCookies and wonder whether I should
be using it.

Thanks,      Peter E.

       http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/