[Oberon] ETH Bluebottle Release postponed

Thomas Frey frey at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 28 18:04:01 CET 2004

Due to problems with the new TCP stack, the new official release will be
postponed. New release date : When the problem is solved.

The performance of the new Zero-Copy TCP stack is excellent but the
transferred data is sometimes corrupted. We suspect a problem with
duplicated TCP segments.

We like to thank the people who sent in contributions.

The crazy release is currently NOT stable due to the TCP problems.
I will send a notice when it makes SOME sense to download it again.

--Thomas