[Oberon] A little bit ahead of the time: http://bluebottle.ethz.ch/downloads/crazy/WebAos.html

Thomas Frey frey at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 17 00:14:59 CET 2004

danforth at greenwoodfarm.com schrieb:
> Thomas,
> As of 5:43p EST USA I had no problem accessing
> http://bluebottle.ethz.ch

Samps reports the problem went away for Australia. So the problem is
even harder to trace since it is "Net-Weather" dependant.
The Webserver logged about 80 malformed http requestes from the IP
ranges 203.236.*, 203.166.* and 142.31.* during the last two hours. In
between it had quit a lot of successful requests from other IP ranges.
--> the request data was (partially) lost and the "Error 400" reply came
(partially?) trough.

Since the problem seems to be related to the state of "the internet",
please send a mail with time, date, location and operating system when
the problem happens.
If we find a number of places that "consistently" show the problem, we
can try to enable/disable options in the TCP stack to figure out what is
causing it.

--Thomas