[Oberon] Bluebottle 3Com90x Ethernet card

Necati Ecevit fnecati at gyte.edu.tr
Sun Mar 21 14:39:52 CET 2004

Hi,

I installed latest Bluebottle OS (March 2004) version succesfully.
I have 3C905 100Base TX [Boomerang] vendor/device: 10B7 / 9050 card on
this PC.
The problem is that my internet connection does not work with this card.
I tried with 3C90xMedia=7, 3C90xDuplex=1and other combinations in
Aos.Par file, and the result is negatif.
I can ping my localIP from this machine.

BB installs this driver with no errors.  But I can not ping, browse an
outside ip, and from outside I can not see this machine.

With this card and previous Jan 2004 release of Bluebottle, internet
connection was working.  With 3C905B card on the other machine and
latest BB release everything is ok.

What could be the problem? could you help.

Best regards,

Necati Ecevit.