[Oberon] Re. HyperDocs.Tool

easlab at absamail.co.za easlab at absamail.co.za
Wed Mar 24 09:01:34 CET 2004

 Edgar wrote:-
> Perhaps you are :-) A couple of weeks ago I dusted off an old 486 machine.

Well, I found a 586-box on the scrap heap, and together with a VGA
which I had previously fixed from the scrap heap, I "installed"
linux:Mandrake9 - which needed 586.  What a can-of-worms !
Each "updated" version of linux is more complex/bloated and has less
utility for me.   What a relief to get back to n-o.

> > TRAP -14  NIL reference ( 00000014H ) (PC Native 11.10.2001)
> > HTMLImages.ImgIcon  PC = 5551
> > 	key = 53
> > 	keyAttr = "IMGKey"
> > HTMLImages.IMG  PC = 7583
> > 	C =  00000018H
> > 	E =  0044EB80H
> > 	P =  0014C7E0H
> > 	S =  000000A8H
> > 	alt = "Valid HTML 4.01!"
> > 	attr = ""
> > 	battr =  00000000H
> > 	border = 0
> > 	doc =  00000000H
>

> If I have time at the weekend perhaps I will install a NO 11.10.2001
> on it to give your traps at try.

What I've done so far is:
1. using previous Oberon.Text didn't solve it.
2. using the old/previous partition/installation did.
3. so I suspect I have a modified *.Obj , which can be traced by
          examining/comparing sizes of the 'newer' *.Obj.
 Using stuff like:
    System.Directory  SYS:*.Obj\d
    System.Store Directory *
    RX.Grep Directory \i   ".2002"
is a breeze compared to trying to 'fix' linux.

== Chris Glur.