[Oberon] How I know you're all just playing

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 21:06:36 CEST 2004

--- Jack Johnson <knapjack at gmail.com> wrote:

> I personally used to do a lot of image manipulation
> work with earlier
> versions of Oberon, before the days of PhotoShop.

Were you using Rembrant or something else?  Rembrant
has some nice features, though the fact that it always
pastes transformed clips into new windows can be
irritating.  (I guess that could be a nice feature
when making sprites).  Of course it needs updating.
It seems to limit images to 8 bit color.

Regards,

John M. Drake