[Oberon] Re. Oberon database application framework

Dan Parnete dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Fri Aug 20 22:57:27 CEST 2004

John Drake wrote:

>I've uploaded it to the WebDav.  You can download it
>from:
>
>http://webdav.ethz.ch/jmdrake/DpsAF.zip
>
>In time I'll extract the documentation and post it to
>the Wiki.

Thank you John.

>Dan, from what I've read in the documentation you
>using Bluebottle and WinAos?  The WebDav client is
>comes built into WinAos.  It's pretty straightforward
>and easy to use.

I've tried to access  webdav.ethz.ch from WinAos, but it doesn't connect to.
The BB looks to have some misunterstanding  with my internet provider
because it doesn't assign the IP, and I have no network connection. I
was not able to configure it manually, so I'm using WinAos for network
tasks.

Regards,
Dan Parnete