[Oberon] Bluebottle and qemu

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Tue Oct 26 21:51:29 CEST 2004

knapjack at gmail.com wrote
> <edgar at edgarschwarz.de> wrote:
> > How can I find the LBA parameters of my drive ?
> > Using Oberon, Linux, Windows ?
> Using Linux I use fdisk:
>   # fdisk -l /dev/hda
>   Disk /dev/hda: 30.0 GB, 30005821440 bytes
>   16 heads, 63 sectors/track, 58140 cylinders
I did that and also installed sudo doing your example command.
I booted from a Bluebottle ISO CD image. But I couldn't see more than a IDE#2 cdrom
with Partitions.Show later.
So my question is: did you manage to mount an existing AosFS partition on a HD with
write access booting Bluebottle with qemu ?
If yes could you give me a detailed description please ?
Also what did you put in /etc/sudoers ?
What Unix did you use ?

Another question is whether Felix and Guenter have time to work on a Linux port of
Bluebottle ? This would be preferable naturally.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de,       Running Bluebottle           www.edgarschwarz.de
      Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler !  Albert Einstein