[Oberon] Re: functional languages in Oberon

Patrick.Hunziker at unibas.ch Patrick.Hunziker at unibas.ch
Fri Jan 14 16:51:24 CET 2005

= Soren Renner wrote:
= 1. I do admit that functional languages have some claim here as well,
especially = Ocaml. It is just that I would prefer it to run on top of Oberon.

There is a functional language available in Oberon:
- Scheme.Mod implements an interpreter for the Scheme language (is in the Gfx
package)
There are some examples about how to use it, hidden in the Gfx documentation.
- Vinci.Mod utilizes Scheme.Mod for graphical purposes as an example.

Greetings
Patrick