[Oberon] PC compiler in WinAos

Dan Parnete dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Fri Jan 21 17:53:13 CET 2005

Hello,

    I'm trying to use the parallel compiler in WinAos (PC.Compile \s).
The cursor doesn't move on error position. If I'm using the \f option
and select the pos number, the cursor goes at the begining of the file.
I have tried it even in BB Oberon and it makes the same. Is it any other
way to send the cursor at the error position?
    I'm disperately trying to port recent version of BB GUI modules on
WinAos, and thanks to intensive use of type ANY, I need the PC compiler.
I am not good for that job, and I don't know exactly where to start
from, but the actual version is too old, and probably Felix has not
enough time and motivation to do it. Or he prepare a big surprise for as?

Thanks,
Dan Parnete