[Oberon] Xmas Bluebottle GUI in Windows

dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Sat Jan 29 21:45:38 CET 2005

Hello,

I have a running Xmas Bluebottle GUI in Windows. It is a minimal compilation (see WBB.Text for the modules list) over WinAos. Only the interface. No network, no services, no trackers, no Oberon. From Tools, only IDE(PET), Editor(Notepad), Style, and SkinEditor. The FileManager is not working yet, but the biggest problem is the compiler. It is able to find errors, but it traps on PCOM. And debugging the compiler is by far out of my skills. I need help to get out of this trap, if not it will rest just a nice experience.
I have put only the modified modules in the Src directory. If not else specified, are AosIO adaptations. Some of them (PET,Notepad,SkinEditor) are only resizes of the window to 600 pixel high to fit the screen (the hard coded dimension is not the best solution).
You can find a 6.3Mb Bbw.zip file in:
	ftp://82.186.239.82
	user: dan
	password: parnete
I have anticipated the WinAos, witch Felix will probably release soon, because of a new project I should like to start using the BB GUI.
If anybody could understand the reason of this ASSERT I will appreciate. You will notice it fails in the same mode for anything you compile.

Thanks,
Dan Parnete

TRAP 8  ASSERT failed in thread Runner

PCOM.InStruct  PC = 20055
	typ =  04D9E920H
	i = 0
	len = 0
	strref = 0
	typtag = 51
	typadr = 0
	vis = {4 .. 5}
	name = 0
	btyp =  00000000H
	arr =  00000000H (PCT.Array)
	type =  00000000H (PCT.Type)
	mod =  00000000H
	typname = 0
	proc =  04D9E920H PCT.Delegate
	r =  00000000H (PCT.Record)
	rec =  00000000H (PCT.Record)
	ptr =  00000000H (PCT.Pointer)
	modAttr =  00000000H (PCOM.Module)
	tAttr =  00000000H (PCOM.Struct)
	sysflag = 2
	sf = {}
	intf =  00000000H,  00000000H,  00000000H,  00000000H,  00000000H,  00000000H,  00000000H,  00000000H ...
PCOM.InObj  PC = 21469
	idx = 9740
	vis = {0 .. 1, 4}
	flag = {}
	typ =  04D9E920H
	f = 0
	name = ""
PCOM.Import  PC = 22725
	self =  04D95290H
	M =  04D9A3B0H
	modname = 8115
	tag = 13
	res = 0
	i = 0
	name = 9740
	str =  04D9E920H
	vis = {0 .. 1, 4}
	R =  04D981D0H
	proc =  00000000H (PCT.Proc)
	scope =  04D9A310H PCT.ModScope
	pscope =  00000000H (PCT.ProcScope)
	selfimport = FALSE
	zeroCompress = FALSE
	ver =  000000AFX
	MAttr =  04D9A590H PCOM.Module
	flag = {}
	flags = {}
	type =  00000000H (PCT.Type)
	string = "Kernel32"
	readString = PCOM.ReadStringNoZeroCompress  PC = 15348
	importError = FALSE
PCT.Import  PC = 13467
	self =  04D95290H PCT.Module
	new =  04D9A3B0H PCT.Module
	name = 8115
	i = 0
PCOM.GetImports  PC = 16874
	name = 8115
	M =  04D9A3B0H
PCOM.Import  PC = 22190
	self =  04D95290H
	M =  04D97AF0H
	modname = 8108
	tag = 0
	res = 0
	i = 0
	name = 0
	str =  00000000H
	vis = {}
	R =  04D95810H
	proc =  00000000H (PCT.Proc)
	scope =  04D97A50H PCT.ModScope
	pscope =  00000000H (PCT.ProcScope)
	selfimport = FALSE
	zeroCompress = FALSE
	ver =  000000AFX
	MAttr =  04D97CD0H PCOM.Module
	flag = {}
	flags = {}
	type =  00000000H (PCT.Type)
	string = "AosOut"
	readString = PCOM.ReadStringNoZeroCompress  PC = 15348
	importError = FALSE
PCT.Import  PC = 13467
	self =  04D95290H PCT.Module
	new =  04D97AF0H PCT.Module
	name = 8108
	i = 0
PCP.ModuleParser.ImportList  PC = 26040
	@Self =  04D949D0H PCP.ModuleParser
	alias = 8108
	name = 8108
	new =  04D97AF0H PCT.Module
	res = 0
PCP.ModuleParser.ParseInterface  PC = 26513
	@Self =  04D949D0H PCP.ModuleParser
	mod =  04D95290H PCT.Module
	sf = {}
	flags = {}