[Oberon] JPEG2000 in Crazy Aos Release

keller at creacare.com keller at creacare.com
Thu Mar 17 23:56:21 CET 2005

I did an attempt to port JPEG.Mod to Bluebottle. Unfourtunatly I was
not successful.

Let's put it this way: JPEG.Mod is not an example for good software
design. Probably it was copied from some C Code.

I was not able to get rid of the grey Oberon Box, to get rid of the
al variables and to switch from files to streams.

This module has to be redone from scratch.

--Daniel