[Oberon] WinAos 2.00, hints, known problems

Felix Friedrich friedrich at gsf.de
Wed May 4 10:22:09 CEST 2005

First some hints:
- when unrecoverable errors occur please use the debugger and send the
traps to me. otherwise a detailed treatment of bugs is impossible.
- In the Projects.Tool you find
	Configuration.DoCommands
	Aos.Call Win32AosDisplay.Install 1280 1024 ~ (* open display *)
If you don't see the menu or if things are upside down, please try
	Aos.Call Win32AosDisplay.Install ~ (* full screen *)
instead.

Known problems of WinAos2.00:

- Aos Display is sometimes upside down, especially when Aos.Call
Win32AosDisplay.Install SIZE ~  where SIZE = Number Numer is executed.
- Net system hangs if ftp connection is opened to unknown host
- system sometimes does not gracefully shutdown
- net system very unstable in Win98
- lost panel content in Win98 when opening documents like Text Editing,
Gadgets etc. in the System tool

Please tell me if packages and features are missing. I'll try to
incorporate them in the next release.

Felix.