[Oberon] BB on IDE3#03 and boot diskette

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Thu May 19 22:55:32 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have still my two problems:
1. Did anybody ever boot Bluebottle from a IDE3 ? Or IDE1/2 ?
   If yes: could I please have a description how he did it and a hex dump of
   his boot sector ?
2. I need a detailed description how to make an Bluebottle bootdisk with
   diskette#0. Formatting, ... Especially for a IDE3 Bluebottle.
   A bootdisk worked with previous versions using a DOS formatted diskette,
   but it seems no more :-(

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de,       Running Bluebottle           www.edgarschwarz.de
      Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler !  Albert Einstein