[Oberon] Programming in Oberon

jan verhoeven jan at verhoeven272.nl
Sat Jun 4 22:32:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

The other day, I offered a spare copy of 'Programming in Oberon, steps
beyond Pascal and Modula' by Reiser and Wirth. I had only one, but several
people wanted it.

For the record: I got my copy from http://www.mediasell.de which seems to
be a bookstore for shop remnants. They ask EUR 2 for the book! Shipping
charges were EUR 3. They will not sell more than one copy to one customer.

So, if interested in that book, go visit their website.

Unrelated: I also bought some other rather high level books there for very
low prices. Some were in german but I guess that won't be a problem for
many of these readers.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten

Jan Verhoeven