AW: [Oberon] Mounting USB memory on USBOhci.

sedlacek sedlacek at swissonline.ch
Thu Jul 21 21:52:15 CEST 2005

Hi Peter, hi Sven

Excuse my repeating. But I believe that the two fixes in AosUsbOhci and
AosUsbStorage from 19th of July relate to the problem you are
discussing. I had problems exactly as you Peter. My solution is not very
analytic but all other calls of blkInPipe.Send were accompanied with a
call of bulkInPipe.SetTimeout. This fix led to a well working system -
booting well and executing nicely a startup command in for example
Oberon.Text. (The BB version was from May 5.)

On the other hand I could observe that sometimes while copying many
files - about 100 MB - the copying stopped without any message.

Best regards

Josef

--
Company:  Radiar, Dr. J. Sedlacek, CH-7554 Sent
Tel: +41 (81) 860 06 60