[Oberon] Occasional data transfer between boxes ?

sedlacek sedlacek at swissonline.ch
Thu Aug 11 14:43:37 CEST 2005

Hi together

time goes on and understanding rises.

shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca wrote:
> At Thu Jul 21 22:52:15 2005 Josef commented,
> js> On the other hand I could observe that sometimes
> while copying many files - about 100 MB - the copying
> stopped without any message.

In later time I have used USB very much without any failure. The message
above seems to be wrong. Excuse me for this. But sometimes the time for
writing to USB becomes longer then expected when the file is for example
4MB long. I did not investigate it deeply but I think now that USB is
reliable.

Best regards

Josef

--
Company:  Radiar, Dr. J. Sedlacek, CH-7554 Sent
Tel: +41 (81) 860 06 60