[Oberon] Newbie question re. BB

Thomas Frey thomas.frey at alumni.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 16 13:16:52 CEST 2005

> Another topic: I tried to download the crazy, the donwload worked fine.
> Then I unZIPped it and mounted the ISO with Virtual Daemon Manager 3.44.
> The mounted volume is empty. Any ideas?

Even though the CD is an ISO image, the ISO Filesystem track is empty.
The downloaded image only contains a bootable image. So you can boot the
CD and from there install it. ISO reader programms have no access. It is
possible to add files to the iso track on the CD but this would increase
the download size by a bit less than factor 2, so this is avoided for
the frequent crazy release.
When WinAos and LinAos are ready it could make sense to add these
releases to the ISO track so to have a one for all CD-Image.

--Thomas