AW: [Oberon] BB, networking & database

Stauber Sven Philipp staubesv at student.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 22 09:52:35 CEST 2005

Hi Rene!

Which Bluebottle version did you finally install on your harddrive? The current build or the crazy fresh build?
It would be helpful if you could post the output of Partitions.GetConfig dev#part ~ (and if using the crazy fresh build, also the network section of AosConfig.XML).

LinkNotLinked means that there is no physical network connection available. Have a look a your network controller - typically, there is a LED near the plug for the network cable which indicates the link state. Does this LED indicate something?

Cheers,
Sven