[Oberon] Re: Compiler differences

Bob Walkden bob at web-options.com
Sun Sep 25 21:13:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

thanks for replying. In the end I did turn off the range-checking on the N-O
compiler. Everything compiled ok, and the spreadsheets appear to work.

> PS. I worry that as NO forks, the remaining bugs will remain
> forever unfixed.

I suppose the idea is that we go in and fix them ourselves. I have NO only
for my personal enjoyment and education. I don't do anything critical with
it. It seems stable enough for my purposes, but it would be a shame if it
withered on the vine.

 Bob