[Oberon] Compiler changes

Roger Keller kellerog at student.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 14 17:09:44 CET 2005

well, the plug-ins i developed do only work with PaCo. the old compile
still works but you won't be able to load the object files produced.
however, i will provide the specifications for the new object file
format later, such that i should not be a problem to modifiy the old
compiler.

anyway: i'd be interested in a sample module that you say cannot be
compiled successfully by paco. i know there are a few restrictions
regarding cyclic data structures and cyclic calls, but i'll try anyway :)

cheers,
roger