[Oberon] Bluebottle for Windows

Dan Parnete dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Sat Dec 17 23:58:37 CET 2005

Hello,

A new Bluebottle for Windows release is available on:
    ftp://81.208.36.220
    user: public
    password: user
file BBw_01_091205.exe (12Mb)

It is upgraded to Bluebottle 09.12.05 version. Windows 2000 users have
to read BBw Notes (menu button Docu).
This release has been prepared by Alex Popescu. This is the first self
compiled version with the last PC compiler, no more from Oberon. We
steel use the Oberon's PELinker, but with the new Bbx format a new Aos
version is needed.

Ulla please feel free to put it on the ETH server (for more visibility),
if you consider it useful. We have all interest now to keep close to
Bluebottle.

Cheers,
Dan Parnete