[Oberon] Re. Bluebottle and Intel XScale

easlab at absamail.co.za easlab at absamail.co.za
Mon Dec 19 06:54:31 CET 2005

Alexander wrote:

> On the Bluebottle-Homepage it says, that there is an ARM/XScale-Port.
> What is the progess of this version, and would it be able to run on a
> PDA equipped with an CPU based on Intel's XScale-Tehnology (eg. the
> Pocke LOOX N520 from Fujitsu-Siemens)?

Yes, where is the information kept - knowledge to be accumulated
be contributors who can write:
 " I move on from state N by doing a,b,c...".

Again, something like a Wiki or a CVS.

ARM-family ports of ETH-S3-family software would have wide
appeal.

The trick is to have a mechanism to allow even small contributions
to be accumulated.

== Chris Glur.