[Oberon] USB, bloat, LNO, SCSI/IDE

Jack Johnson knapjack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:43:28 CET 2006

On 1/24/06, Stauber  Sven Philipp <staubesv at student.ethz.ch> wrote:
> For me, this has not been of high priority so far, but now that people are asking for, I'll try to keep an eye on NO portability. If somebody wants to do this, I, of course, can and will provide help.

I would love to see that go both directions.  I know NO has an NE2000
driver that I don't think has been ported to BB yet, and is it still
the case that NO has no DHCP client?  It would be great if we could
keep as much code reuse as possible, especially in cases like this
where it could improve usage or adoption of either platform.

-Jack